Saturday 11 November 2017

Current questions I am asking myself

When it comes to planning my inquiry I didn't think there would be that much to consider. Here are some things I am thinking about whilst preparing my proposal.

I am debating whether to do a survey or questionnaire? made me ask myself what do I really want to get out of my inquiry and why am I doing my chosen topic.

"A survey is defined as the measure of opinions or experiences of a group of people through the asking of questions. This is opposed to a questionnaire, which is defined as a set of printed or written questions with a choice of answers, devised for the purposes of a survey or statistical study." (fluid surveys university, 2014)

How are my respondents going to answer a survey or questionnaire?
Paper or computerised?

If they use technology to answer what device? phone, laptop, tablet as this may effect how they are answer and the type of questions i should use.

What style of question is most appropriate matrix or multiple choice?

Should I use general teaching assistants or just those that plan lessons?

Will I write and take notes in my interviews?

Will I record my interviews? if so what device is most appropriate?

Please share any thoughts or considerations to these questions




Sources

Fluid surveys university (2014) Solving the Mystery of the 'Survey Questionnaire' Available at:http://fluidsurveys.com/university/solving-mystery-survey-questionnaire/(Accessed: 11/11/17).

No comments:

Post a Comment