Tuesday 28 November 2017

Ethical considerations

I currently feel like I am going around and around with my proposal changing, questioning and adding constantly.

Here are some things that I am considering at minute and hope others could help expand and elaborate my thinking:


  • When and how to notify participants of aims/procedures? is it through the consent forms?
  • How to store data on dictaphones- what is the provision? 
  • Ownership of data? whose is it?
  • Ideas/ thoughts/considerations on skype interviews? how could data be recorded?
  • The impact or change or change that may result in inquiry? any ideas that people have come with up with that they are willing to share? 
  • Do you require consent for inside observations? from people who are in the class, pupils teachers etc? even though they are not direct participants? 



No comments:

Post a Comment