Wednesday 16 May 2018

Creating my Artefact

For a while I struggled to get my head around the concept of the artefact and to come up with an idea.
but the past few days I have been working on my piece. I have decided to go with an audio-visual video using creative ways to show my findings (including some of my GCSE art work - which has been fun to look back on)

I have just had a moment of reflection on this process for me and realising that I struggled to get started because I didn't have a solid idea, I was scared to step out of my comfort zone,  perhaps didn't trust myself to be creative and let loose. But since starting I cant stop the ball rolling,  more ideas keep flowing, and I'm enjoying the process.

Often starting is the hardest bit to do from then it get easier, let that be a reminder for the last few days as we work on our final pieces.


(Lauren Harper, GCSE Art piece, 2006)

I feel this is a good representation of trusting in the journey because you will reach the final pointe (pardon the pun) no matter what, buts its the what you went through to get it to it that matters.

Best wishes for the last few days.

Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. This looks great Lauren!
    I can't believe this has all so nearly come to an end! I hope you're feeling relieved and positive! I hope to meet you on the presentation days and best of luck for the PGCE! x

    ReplyDelete