Sunday 18 February 2018

Round 3 of 3

It crossed my mind whilst listening in to the induction call, last Friday, that this time last year I was part of my first ever group Skype call not having a clue on what I was really embarking upon. One year on I am now about to start the final module feeling full endorsed with the notion of studying, a strong sense and love for my practice and excited about the next few weeks with the hunger to expand my knowledge and personal/professional self.

In my break between modules I haven't really stopped Ive had numerous interviews to begin my teacher training and I am pleased to say I have been offered and accepted a salaried school direct teacher training placement to start in September. Alongside passing my numeracy QTS skills test, still do Literacy.

I am now ready to get back into the final module and looking further into:

'How do the Arts manifest within the UK state education system at primary level?'


I took the idea of Adesola's to outsource a coffee shop for studying in. I cant quite decide if this a good or bad idea as I think my coffee addiction may grow stronger but my purse will get smaller. For now though I am enjoying and embracing as I look out at the beautiful view of Scarborough beach whilst sipping my cappuccino and begin to start reading module three handbook.

Good luck to everyone as they start the final module and remember to trust in the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment