Sunday 16 April 2017

Module 1- Critical Reflection

Cant quite believe the end of module 1 is nearly upon us already. Meaning its that time to reflect on my learning as a BAPP student so far. To do this I have put my initial ideas into a mind map as a way of planning my essay. 



Thought I would share this as a way to help others, that maybe unsure on how to start. Having mapped out this it has cleared my mind of all my thoughts on my learning and help give me a blank canvas to start on the reflection with clear points on what to discuss. 

I am interested to see what others feel they have learnt on the course so far, so please share your blogs and comment. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely Easter Weekend and the critical reflection is coming along well for others. Lauren x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    just this second finish my planning of critical reflection.
    Letting it settle before putting it into essay format tomorrow.
    Seeing your blog has comforted me knowing you have planned out the way I have and some of your ideas on your mind map are similar to my views.
    Have a lovely easter.
    Hopefully in a few days we will all have more to discuss on our critical reflections.
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't quite believe this either!!!! I have been jotting ideas down for days but have only just correlated them into a mind map to make more sense of them. From your pointers earlier, I put across the top of my page your advice to make sure that when I am transferring the ideas into an essay format I am providing the key information to validate what I am trying to say.
    My main tip I remember from school for essay writing is to PEE all over the page! Point, Evidence, Evaluate. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes I forgot about PEE. Thankyou for that.
    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren
    Love the fact that you have really embraced the concept of sharing with the aim of helping others. Also Jennifer's remark about PEE which made me laugh and will help me remember Point Evidence and Evaluate with a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete