Saturday 1 April 2017

Networked Professional- My communities of practice

What are my communities of practice ?

This was a question Paula asked me a few weeks ago in a Skype session. My initial response was that I probably have about two. But after I have gone away and thought about it I have discovered I have so many more. Ive mind mapped these and put them into a Prezi presentation. I choose to use the tree template because in the Skype last night on 'the networked professional' Paula asked how do you visualise networking? For some people it was a spiders web, or a lake or stream for me its a tree.




The roots represent the skills to network within these communities. I represent the tree trunk and then each branch is the different sectors of my practice. The leaves represent the different communities. Sometimes these overlap, sometimes the branches keep growing, and some times the leaves will fall off.

Please use the link below to take a look at my communities of practice-

http://prezi.com/1yn1dxxans3r/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

2 comments:

  1. I really like the way you have shown your communities of practice, it is very clear who belongs to which group and how they are connected to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a clear and concise image to work from whilst creating your communities of practice. I am working in mine at the minute and this has helped me to visualise what it should possibly include.
    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete