Tuesday 14 February 2017

Task 1a continued...

Since updating my profile I have used the feedback from fellow students 'Eleanor Byrne' and 'Jennifer Simm' and updated one of my online profiles further.

Elenaor's comment said 'we should make the most of it and allow more of ourselves to come through'. I decided to embrace this opportunity and enhance my profile further with a bit more information about myself.

Please see below how I have developed my profile further-


In the past I have always used my online professional profiles to market myself as a practicing performer of the Arts however as my current situation has changed and no longer performing I need to look at marketing and networking myself in a different manner. This I feel is something may take a while to get used to.

I like Jennifer how analysed it in her blog.... there is no right or wrong answer but what you write is a possible indicator to potential employers on performers personalities.




3 comments:

  1. Glad that my comment contributed to your development regarding your profile. May I also add your headshot bodes really well with the professionalism of your profile - a really sleek and well-presented finish.

    Eleanor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your design of your profile, I think it looks very professional and also has the key points standing rather than a full CV. It has definitely give me some inspiration towards my profile.

    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for the positive feedback, I highly appreciate it and hope it helps towards creating your own profiles.

    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete