Saturday 11 February 2017

Task 1A

For task 1A we are asked to 'take your current professional CV and re write as a profile'

As I researched through some blogs before setting up my own profile I came across 'Megan Louch's Profile' who is on Module 3 of the BAPP course. I found her research on Task 1a particularly helpful. Like Megan I wanted to be clear in the real difference between a CV and a profile.


With this in my mind and in light of the task I have decided to review my professional profiles. 

Below are the links to my current professional profiles- 





1 comment:

  1. Hi lauren, I have just been doing my research on changing my CV to a profile and again like you felt i needed to fully understand the difference between the two before doing this. After reading on a few websites I decided to look at blogs first and came across yours where i also found you used the same website i am currently using to find out the difference between the CV and profile. I am also going to reference this website because i feel it is the clearest website that gives you simple points that defy why the two are different. I have just looked at your profile and read why and what you changed and it has really inspired me.
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete