Thursday 26 October 2017

Reader 5 ethics- cycle 1

Apologises for my overload on blogs this week but as its half term holidays I am able to dedicate some more time to my studies. The past two days I have been looking at reader 5 on ethics. I am applying the cycle method as mentioned by Adesola. After my first cycle of working through the tasks I have gained a good understanding of ethics. I have made some key notes from the reader (pictured below) which when I come back to ethics and going through cycle 2 I will refer back to. Thought I would share this process as I feel taking this strategy has really worked for my learning.



If anyone has the chance I would ask that you share your thoughts and ideas on my other blogs regarding ethical issues to deepen are understanding of ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment